3/31/2009

Holy Shit!

A twelve hour turnaround! I thought I'd not live to see the day.

It's a whole twelve hours until I go back to work and I simply have no idea what do with myself. I could read or watch television or take a walk or eat a leisurely meal or do any of the myriad of other things that regular people do between the time that they get off work one day and report to work the next.

Normally I have nine hours or less. Anything more that fourteen is practically a weekend.

And with all the things I could be doing, I decide to spend my free time blogging. I should probably question the wisdom of that.


submit to reddit

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recall having barely any time to go home and sleep before I had to be back to work. We called it short turn. Not fun. I hope the time was cherished.