4/12/2009

And Some Days...

You find yourself in a familiar place that you don't recognize anymore, the sweetest spring breeze carries nothing but putrescence and only a handful of the people you know seem like good company.

When this happens to most people they call it a rut, take a long weekend and then go back to exactly the place where they began.

I, by contrast, realize that a life epoch is drawing to a close and that I must now begin the long and arduous task of outlining a new chapter. I think I'll make it a travelogue and I hope that I'm up for the trip.



submit to reddit

3 comments:

NiteSkyGirl said...

Interesting !

peony said...

Well, yes, interesting. And as one who knows your plans I do believe you are ready for the next phase. Still, a little concerned that the "sweetest spring breeze carries nothing but putrescence" comes just hours after dinner at your Mum's. Hmmmm..... She's just hoping to be "one of the handful".

Unknown said...

Yes! Begin the new chapter!! Dive in!!!